Sunday 5 October 2014

THE LONELY STREET


I walk down that street,
Where you can hear the tweet
The living are in vision,
Driven in their own perception
I hear them whoosing,
'He does not belong here' they say
I am blown away.
Friend is a fallacy,
Untill you're fancy
I pity myself,
Walking all by myself
Lonley street i name it,
Cursing why i don't fit.




Deeper i go,
The more i know
We is false,
I is true
Road darkened by the street light,
I pretend to have lost my sight
To my goal i grail,
Disregarding all in my locale.


My triumph shouts I belong here,
To them left behind there
Isolation is nowhere to be found,
Joyousness all around
Lonely street is past,
Happiness is present,
And perfection is future.



Thanks to the competition held in my college, it inspired me to frame this poem. <3 i="">
Comment and share your views :)

No comments:

Post a Comment