Saturday 11 October 2014

HELP ME! PLEASE?

Time. One min 60 seconds. One hour 3600 seconds. A day 86400 seconds. A week 604800 seconds.
Seems like a hell lot of time right? It actually is.
I had this one full long week vacation. With my exams approaching? The plan was to stick my head to books and get through with the most I could.


Today being the last day of my vacation. The question is did I get over with the most? DID I?
NOO :O
Forget most. I did not even cover 25% of it.
Thanks to :
My favourite TV shows who are back this month!
My life-my phone with whatsapp, viber, instagram and what not.
Ofcourse, facebook! Twitter! I need all the updates on my friends and celebs every minute right?
And oh. My all new time wasting exercise? Watching Youtube videos. But what can i say ? IISuperwomanII and Connor Franta. They are love ♡

Then obviously 24×7 at home got boring, I had to give myself some environment? Duh.
Also? Sleeping in. It's VACATION time. The only time you get to sleep in. I had to make most of it. You agree,don't you?
It's festive time here. You know what that means? Shopping!!
How can i even forget ? My -idontfeellikedoing- attitude.
Draw random stuff? Because I am just too bored.

FUGLY FACE :P

I would rather go and eat anything and everything? Even when i m not hungry JUST to avoid studying? I mean who does that!?

But between all this i still managed to open a book and si- oh wait there. That's my door bell. Well hello uncle aunty. Chaca chachi. Mama mami. I have been waiting for you all day?


Late night. Finally I find some peace. I sit and study. Eventually getting tired and sleepy i doze off .

I think the whole problem here is TIME MANAGEMENT.
Now what's weird is even though i know the problem, i don't know how to fix it?!


I NEED HELP. LIKE REALLY.
Can you relate ? What do you do ? How do you manage time ? 
Comment and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment