Monday 1 September 2014

MY VERY FIRST.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Okay so. Starting with the much postponed interest finally!! Here it goes.

Hey there to all you guys! :D

Firstly, thanks for showing your interest in my blog.
Myself? Sakshi Gupta.
A regular lazinessstruck-burdenedwithstudies-feelinglifelessmostly-figuringwhattodo-bestinmyownway-teenager as most of you’d be. Haha :P

As the title suggests THIS IS IT. I am basically going to writing about almost anything and everything. That is, maybe it's something I saw today? or a lesson I learned? or hmm let us wait till you read it? ;)

Very much inspired as I am, thanks to my friend Priyanka Sinha :* who writes these AMAZING blogs, I too have initiated to write, share, discuss my ideas. I just want to take this platform to share things which I probably could not say but write down.

So well yeah,
I just hope you have as much fun reading it as much I had writing it.

Let me know how you feel. You? the one reading it? Are my strength, my confidence.

So! You like it? SHARE it.  Want to show appreciation? COMMENT on it. Or you can always write to me at sakshi180595@gmail.com .


P.S. do visit my friend's blog.

Here is the address:
http://expandinghorizons8.blogspot.in/

1 comment: