Thursday 11 September 2014

!ANGER!

The worst feeling. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is ANGER.
Anger makes one do things he/she would probably never do  when in right mind.

I remember , how when in anger the only thing i wanted to do is break the first thing in my sight. Which usually used to be my cellphone , which i for obvious reasons could not afford to break. So had to drop the idea. LOL.
But anyways, breaking things wouldn't really change anything? Would it? Except for yeah you'ld be one less of that item :P your irritation remains.


You know how sometimes you're angry at that one person, and because of that anger you go on ruining your whole day? And as unfortunately you can't get mad at THAT person enough, so you end up  being  mad at every person you meet? Happens with me all the time :o
This makes me wonder now.
Why do we get angry? And then why is it controlling anger always like moving a mountain ? 

I am a very! Short tempered person. You know how they say girls are usually calm and everything ? Hmm. Nono. That's just a myth. :P
The only time my friends say they prefer to do things my way is  when i am angry so that they don't have to hear me shout and scream X_X So I'm searching for ways to control my anger and not vice versa.
And guess what ? I have found my way :D
It's  writing my feelings out. This helps me get over my shit and relax!
HAHAHAHA. As very well said in Hindi "Na rahega baans, na bajegi bansuri" :P


The reason for me to write  about this topic is that i 'was' very mad when i started writing this . But well eventually as this blog3 comes to an end my anger has decreased by tremendous amount.


So what's  in here for YOU? 

I am sure there is always one thing that you love to do no matter what, something that distracts your mind from tensions ? For me its writing it down for some of you it maybe the same or speaking it out to your bff ? Or to watch your fav tv show ? Movie? Reading? Whatever it maybe then ! Just try it ? Whenever in future you get angry, take a deep breath. Do what you really love doing at anytime of the day?  And put all your shit aside. I hope and expect  that you'll  feel much much relieved, happy and chilled ^_^ And then later ofcourse you can go punch that bitch in his/her face. Haha :)


How do you keep your calm ? How do you manage your anger ? Comment and let me know :D
Or you have something to say to me ? Or want to discuss further ? Write me at sakshi180595@gmail.com . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment