Sunday 2 November 2014

NAILS AND ME

Hi there lovlies :)

For a change from all the inspiring posts that I write, I bring you guys a glimpse of one of my other interests.
A TYPICAL GIRLY INTEREST to be precise. :P

More or less every girl loves to do it!
And trust me when I say, we'll spend hours to get it JUST right!

They're so small yet are SO important.

Girls? You know what I am taking about ;)
And guys? Haha. You can maybe forward this to some girl unless ofcourse you are curious too :p

No more suspense.
It's NAILART.

It's rightly said^

I love painting nails. ♡
So I thought I'd share it with y'll. :)






DRESS MATCH


NAIL PAINT HAUL




Hope you like them :D

Wish to see more of this ? Comment below.
I'd be more than happy to share.
Also check out my G+ page for more :)
and my Facebook page ? NAILS AND EVERYTHING. (Just Started)


No comments:

Post a Comment